Tuesday, July 7, 2020

My Perfect Day

Grandma Dixie asks: What is your opinion of a perfect day?
The day would start with me waking up between 7:00-8:00am. I would go on my laptop with perfect internet and do things until it is breakfast. My breakfast would be cinnamon rolls. I would get six or more cinnamon rolls but share the rest with Mom, Dad, and Zach. Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy would show up, and Grandpa and I would play Mario Kart. Then I would play the matching game with Grandma. We would have lunch at about 1:00pm together, and they would leave later. I would go outside and play with my friend Austin. We would play until about 3:00-4:00pm. After that I would take a bike ride to Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie’s house. We would talk then have a quick snack and play a game. I would go back home at about 6:00pm. We would have spaghetti for dinner. Then we would watch a movie and have some popcorn. I would stay up until 9:00pm. Then I would read until 10:00pm and go to sleep. Almost immediately. I would go to sleep and wake up at 9:00am the next morning.

1 comment: