Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Walk in the Woods

Hello day 5!  What I'm going to tell you about is basically what I did today. First we FINALLY finished our giant Star Wars puzzle!  After hot dogs for lunch, we went for a walk with Snickers to Grandpa and Grandma’s house to pick them up. Next we went into the forest and headed towards my fort near Grandpa and Grandma's house.

We hiked around and did a scavenger hunt.  I found a rock shaped like a giant tooth near my fort. 

We kept on finding things during the scavenger hunt, but at the end of the hike was the best part. I found 2 stick swords: one looking like a saber and one a longsword.  

Also Dad found something that I wanted to find in the woods -  a computer part connected to some batteries! 

And that was my day.

Joke: What Does Princess Leia say after she plants trees? Answer: May the Forest be with you.

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun on the scavenger hunt. Let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impressive puzzle! I remember when your Uncle Greg completed a Star Wars puzzle...it's now hanging in Wyn's room. He said the darkness and the stars were the most challenging...and that was most of the puzzle!

    Also, I totally thought your Dad found a small snake in the woods, so I'm glad (but confused?) that it was computer equipment, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love your jokes and experiments. Way to go Ashton!

    ReplyDelete