Saturday, March 28, 2020

How does the coronavirus and quarantine make me feel?

So I don't feel so good not seeing my friends, teachers, and classmates.I really miss seeing my friend Austin.  Also I can't start beginners tennis lessons.  However, I'm having a fun time at home with my family. I'm playing board games with my family and watching TV shows like TRON Uprising. People in my school sometimes say they are scared of the virus, but I didn't care because there is a low chance that I will get very sick. I do worry about my grandparents getting it.  I hope the quarantine ends soon but it is good to stay in to keep people safe. Finally I hope none of you get infected. Stay well! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about this unbelievable time on earth. You are living in history-making times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends and teachers miss seeing you too, Ashton!

    ReplyDelete