Day six. Hello, I'm going to tell you fun things about my day. The first thing I'm going to tell you about my day is that I played music with my mom. I played baritone ukulele and bongos. My mom played flute and concert ukulele. We played for our grandparents and all of the neighborhood on the front porch for FlagJam.

Later, which wasn’t too long before the making of this paragraph, I gave things that I didn't want away to Goodwill, and I cleaned my room.
Later, which wasn’t too long before the making of this paragraph, I gave things that I didn't want away to Goodwill, and I cleaned my room.
Joke: What is the saying for when you aren't allowed to do music? Answer: You are band.
Ashton! I didn't know you were so musical! I'm sure Ms. Hill would love to see you play when we are back at school! Have a great day! Ms. Morrow :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your concert!
ReplyDelete