Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Alphabet Fruit

Today I am going to do the alphabet where each letter I say a fruit.

  1. Apple
  2. Black berry
  3. Cherry
  4. Durian
  5. Elderberry
  6. Fig
  7. Guava
  8. Huckleberry
  9. Imbe (rare fruit from africa)
  10. Jackfruit (rain forests of the Western Ghats of India)
  11. Kiwi (My family likes to call it green strawberry)
  12. Lime
  13. Mango
  14. Nectarine
  15. Orange
  16. Pear
  17. Quince (The quince's origins are in the Caucasus – the region between the Caspian and Black seas – as well as in northern Persia, according to The Splendid Table)
  18. Raspberry
  19. Strawberry
  20. Tangerine
  21. Ugli Fruit (island of Jamaica)
  22. Voavanga fruit
  23. Watermelon
  24.  Ximenia (ximenia which is a bush that produces a small fruit sometimes referred to as yellow/tallow plum or sea lemon)
  25. Yuzu (central China)
  26. Zhe Fruit (Chinese mulberry)

1 comment:

  1. I had not heard of some of the fruits you listed. I am learning things from your blog!

    ReplyDelete