Today I am going to say what I did today. First, I woke up and did Mylexia. Mylexia is a learning website for “kids”. I practiced spelling. Then I played games on my computer and 2DS. Next I took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat. I went back upstairs as soon as I realized that we were having a family breakfast. Later we had a family breakfast that was a baked potato and chorizo omelet with toast, fruit salad, and V8. After that I played games and biked to Grandpa and Grampa's house. We ate there for late lunch/dinner and had some burgers and cake. I ate two burgers! After we stayed a bit longer I went home and played some more games. Then mom told me to do this blog and here I am typing It. #short blog
I love it when you ride your bicycle to my house!
ReplyDelete