Hello! What this blog is about is what I've been basically doing lately. So what I did this morning is I tried a new workout session with my Mom. It was my idea. It was fun! We rode bikes down to the park, ran laps around the square, and did push ups and crunches. I climbed a tree too.
This afternoon Mom and I played ukulele and flute for Flag Jam. We played a new song called "Spirit Wind" by Grandpa Randy and "Country Roads" by John Denver.
A couple days ago you saw that my Mom and I planted wildflowers, cilantro, dill, and oregano seeds. No sprouts yet. The birds I have been seeing are hummingbirds, some woodpeckers, pigmy and regular nuthatches, crows, ravens, Stellar jays and some other smaller birds. The weirdest birds are “squeals” (aka squirrels) and chipmunks because they eat from the bird feeders. The chipmunks like to sit in the bird feeder.
No comments:
Post a Comment