Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday Update

Today Dad and I made a wall of rocks when we were digging and evenly spreading dirt for the raised bed garden. Dad is making a new garden but we need a flat surface which is still not finished by the time I am making this so, cool. We also have a giant rock making it so that it can't be flatter. Dad is also planning to make a path to the garden using flat rocks. Also, we are running out of peanuts for the jays and ravens. They are eating them fast!

As you may tell I am running out of ideas for blog posts. So if you have any you can comment it to me I will look through it and see If I want to do it. Thank you! :D

3 comments:

  1. I am reading the "Outlander" series. It is about a woman who goes back in time 200 years. If you could go back in time to any point in history, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you mature, what would you like to do to help people who may not be as fortunate as you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Describe your perfect day. Would you share it with someone? If so, who? What would you do? Where would you go? What would you eat?

    ReplyDelete