Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chalk Talk

Question: What do you miss and don’t you miss about school? I miss my friends, and I don't miss having to take the AZ merit test. 

Question: How do you think your teachers are feeling right now? Miss Morrow I know is happy because she is reading my blog. I think the teachers are missing their students.  

Ok the first and only thing I’m going to talk about today is that I went outside and played with some chalk. It was very fun! So I messed around with the chalk first, making random patterns. After that I made some pictures using a stencil and made two “I love you’s” for my Mom. Then I outlined Mom with chalk and she outlined me. Not too long later I outlined my Dad. I hope it never rains.
























Joke: I like to draw shapes on the sidewalk with chalk... but the street is where I draw the line.  

1 comment:

  1. When Grandpa and I go on walks, we are seeing lots of chalk drawings on the sidewalks. We try not to step on them so they will last longer. We enjoy your drawings and all the other children's drawings.

    ReplyDelete