Choice: Writing assignment
Answer the following questions: If you could trade places with a celebrity, who would it be? What would you do while you’re there? What would they do as you?
If I could change places with a celebrity it would be the one and only Mr. Beast. Mr. Beast is a youtuber that is very popular and spends and gives away lots of money for challenges. He does lots of 24 hour, last to leave, and hide and seek challenges. I would do some fun things if I was Mr. Beast and he would do some fun things as me.
What I would do as him I would post a video on youtube. It would be a big challenge for my classmates and friends to be the last to leave a pool of oobleck (when you move through oobleck it is like a liquid but when you hit oobleck it is like a solid). The prize would be 20 thousand dollars.Also another thing I would do as Mr. Beast is buy 2 thousand eggs and have the Egg Olympics 2 which are challenges with eggs. If you lose the challenge, people throw eggs at you.
What Mr. Beast would do if he was me is to challenge all the kids on Opal Drive to get outdoors and play. He would probably donate 100 dollars to everyone. He could also do wood challenges, such as, first to climb trees or first to build bird feeders. The funniest thing he could do is buy lots of inflatable dinosaur costumes for the kids and parents and have a race.
Ashton, I am so very proud of you. You are working on your school work with (mostly) smile on your face every day even though the work is not required. You writing has really improved over the year. I love hearing and reading your thoughts. You are a thoughtful and funny guy! I also have really enjoyed working on science experiments and projects with you while you have been home. This time with you is very special to me! P.S. I really like the idea of the dinosaur costume race. Let's do that!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for introducing me to Mr. Beast. He sets at wonderful example with his philanthropy work!
ReplyDeleteI love your oobleck challenge! What a FUN idea! You are doing wonderful things, Ashton! :) Ms. Morrow
ReplyDelete